❤  An introvert girl

Introverts, what do you think about them?



One who does not talk openly and want to be in a conservative space. They are the hero of their own fairy tale. They are extremely addicted to their environmental bubble and never wanted to leave that. They are not talkative but glossophobic in nature. These are the salient features of an Introvert.

But we need to understand, everyone has some unique identity, unidentical persona and unpredictable talents. It will take time to burst out with their perseverance but when it will come, it will break all boundaries and fly high in the sky.

One such girl with whom I have accidentally interacted. Her appearance was down to earth, a big rounded spectacle on her nose, beautiful long sable hair with a knot on her head. She wore a red top and beneath that dark blue legging which was looking very beautiful on her. I saw her once, but as a stranger. I was trying to ignore, but she was continuously strolling here and there to submit her documents. I don’t know why, but whenever I was trying to concentrate on my own business. I was distracted every time.

Somehow, I regained my attention and started checking my documents while sitting at the entrance of the corridor. Abruptly, a pleasant sound was asking me about the documentation procedure. I turned around and found out that the voice was hers. For a while, I was quite happy and nervous too. But I suggested her about various procedures to complete the documentation.

As we formally came out, but who knew our destiny. Somehow, we exchanged our numbers and had occasional formal conversations. As time passed, our formal conversation turned into casual chat and one day we decided to meet.

On the day of our first meet, I noticed her dialectical behaviour. The one I was chatting with was different from the one I came to hand out with. She was very calm and did not initiate anything on which we could negotiate. But while talking with her online, was like she has a bunch of subjects on which she had done her PhD. This time I came across an Introvert girl.

I do not want to judge her in any way because I know that introverted behaviour is not a God-given thing. It is the gift given to you by your family members or your society in which you are living. Because when you did not open with your family members then forget to be open with someone else. Openness means socializing with others, craziness with your siblings, sharing your puberty problems with your parents, sharing your thoughts with someone who seems to be trustworthy. I think Introvert is a psychological impact which stresses out somebody and sometimes conditions become very pathetic which a person can’t handle. So, try to be like an open book, negotiate with new personnel every day and turn your hesitation into confidence. Gain the knowledge and feel confident to have a discussion on random subjects, no matter whether the subject is good or bad.



And if they overcome this kind of problem, then a new person will take birth who has extraordinary talents. Though I think those who are Introverts, are capable to do a job in a constructive way because –

1.   They have great patience and a calm attitude.

2.   They are matured enough and handle the situation with excellence.

3.   They always introspect their words before starting a conversation.

4.   They think precisely.

5.   They listen attentively.

6.   They become a major challenge for others to understand because they do not socialize with everyone quickly.

7.   They have a mutual understanding only with the special one, not with everyone.

8.   You can never doubt their loyalty.

9.   They always think for others and never want to hurt them.

10.  They never try to show off with their appearance.

11.   They never want to be in spotlights, but always make you feel cheerful whenever you are on stage.

12.  Sometimes they will help you inadvertently.

Introverts are not the usual one, but they are a special one. Because I found an Introvert girl as my friend and I am well attuned about her creativity, her perseverance, her dedication and her loving behaviour with whom anyone can fall in love.

To all introverts over there, I want to say that never feel alone in your life because you are the special one with much positivity in you. You just need to find a way and put your best efforts with full of enthusiasm to get your best result.

-Deepak